Air Purifiers Streamer Technology
Daikin’s new range of Air Purifiers with Streamer Technology are designed to capture, suppress and break down pollutants such as mould, pollen, allergens, odours, formaldehyde, traffic pollution and dust. Adding to the list of benefits, the range is approved by the National Asthma Council’s Sensitive Choice® program.
Market-Leading Streamer Technology
The secret to high performance air purification is Daikin’s Streamer Technology. This innovative technology features a high-power plasma discharge that generates high-speed electrons to decompose harmful substances. This powerful oxidative decomposition process continuously removes odours, bacteria and indoor air pollutants such as formaldehyde for superior air purification.
How Effective Is Daikin Streamer Technology?
More than 99.6%1 in 2 hours
More than 99.9%2 in 24 hours
More than 99.61%1 in 24 hours
Available In Three Models:
Feature-packed for cleaner, fresher, healthier air
- 4 layers of filtration
- Pre-filter – captures large particles
- Deodorising Filter – removes odours
- High Efficiency Particulate Filter – removes 99.97% of fine particles
- Streamer Technology – removes odours, bacteria and formaldehyde through
- oxidative decomposition
- Triple Detection Sensor – dust, PM2.5 particles and odour levels are displayed on the top of the unit for live monitoring
- Whisper-quiet operation – with sound levels as low as 19dBA
- Anti-pollen mode – creating gentle air turbulence from fan speed modulation, pollen is trapped by the air filters before it settles
- Built-in humidifier – 3 settings with humidity targets between 40-60% (MCK55YPVM only)
- Remote controller included with MC(K)55YPVM
- Sensitive Choice Approved